2. Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board (CCRWQCB) Low Impact Development Standards, including but not limited to Resolution No. R3-2013-0032
3. CCRWQCB Technical Support Post-Construction Stormwater Management Requirements for Development Projects in the Central Coast Region, User Guide for Municipal Implementation
4. Fort Ord Reuse Authority (FORA) Base Reuse Plan & Habitat Management Plan.
5. California Subdivision Map Act
6. City of Seaside Municipal Code
7. California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) & National Environmental Policy Act(NEPA)
Scott Ottmar, Senior EngineerCity of Seaside – Engineering DivisionEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (831) 899-6885
Any request for a formal written clarification or correction of a discrepancy or an omission in this RFQ must be received by the City of Seaside at least three (3) business days prior to the proposal due date.